Looking for cash injection to boost your business this Easter?
Look no further, as Quickteller through its business boost programme is offering grants to eligible Nigerian businesses.
Three business owners will have the opportunity to take their business to the next level with grant prizes of ₦1,000,000, ₦500,000 and ₦200,000 respectively.
All you have to do is hop on to Quickteller Business to apply.
- Register and get approved on Quickteller Business (as an individual or CAC registered business)
- Transact at least once before 15th April, 2022
- Pitch your business in a 1-minute video and share on social media using the hashtag #QTBusinessGrant
- You must be following @quicktellerbusiness on Facebook and Instagram to qualify.
- Entries close Friday, 15th of April
There will be a final virtual pitch day on the 21st of April, 2022.
All shortlisted business owners/candidates will be given exactly 10 minutes to present a 5-slide business pitch on why their business deserves a share of the grant in the Virtual Pitch.
Contestants will be scored (over 10) by each of the judges and the contestant with the highest total score will win the prize of ₦1,000,000 while the 1st and 2nd runners-up win ₦500,000 and ₦200,000 respectively.
The top 10 businesses will receive free business coaching sessions with a leading business consultant.
Entries close Friday, 15th of April 2022.